Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Steam Packet Operator

Steam Packet currently sails ferry crossings to Ireland, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland. High speed sea travel by fast craft has been used by them twice daily to and from Heysham and the Isle of Man. In addition to their passenger services, they maintain a year round freight service to and from the Island, transporting everything from supermarket deliveries to hospital supplieLinks.
Link
Steam Packet operator is arm of the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company. Isle of Man Steam Packet Ferries provide freight, passenger and vehicle services between the port of Douglas and four ports in England, Northern and Southern Ireland. Take your car or travel as a foot passenger to some of the greatest destinations and get the offers of great value short-break ferry and accommodation packages.


Offers:

Consistent services with wide range of promotional fares
Modern fleet with high levels of on-board service
First class service with a cafeteria and licensed bar
High speed sea travel by Ben-my-chree vessel.

1 comment:

  1. I have an e mail and I think it has come from you. Enquiring about my ferry crossing. I use either Sea France,or P.O. As the price is more or less the same I either pick the right time. If they are the same then I'll go on price. I have used the Steam Package company once. For a T.T crossing. Just me and my lady friend and one bike. It shocked me just how much the company charged for the crossing. So just on that fact alone. I have decide not to go to the TT again.
    The ferry crossing is about 90 min's. Which give's you enough time go get a break. Something to eat. And to look at the route you have planed for that day. The tunnel crossing is not priced competitively if you are going away for a few week's away.

    In fact I never knew that you do a Chanel crossing. Thank's for letting me know.
    John933

    ReplyDelete